Our Mission: Help every federal employee achieve their retirement goals through planning.
Our team of seasoned professionals believe deeply in teamwork and see themselves as part of a much larger team made up of the
employee’s spouse, HR professionals, attorneys, and accountants, with the employee personally at the helm.
About What We Do & How We Got Here
Our experts have earned credentials certifying their expertise in both the Civil Service Retirement (CSRS) and the Federal Employees Retirement (FERS) Systems. In addition to the Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant (ChFEBC) and FedSmart certificates, our team includes Retirement Management Analysts (RMA), Certified Financial Planners, (CFP), and BA, BS, and MBA degree holders.
They’ve helped thousands of FERS and CSRS participants understand their pensions, benefits, and have helped complete hundreds of retirement packets.
Why Federal Benefits and Retirement?
Each organization has a mission to fulfill- and each employee fills a role in that organization’s mission.
The conclusion is simple: when we do our job well helping federal employees sort out their benefits and financial situations, the
organization as a whole is more likely to achieve success in its organizational goals.
Our Company Mission & Client Vision
Help every federal employee achieve their retirement goals through planning.
Our team of seasoned professionals believe deeply in teamwork and see themselves as part of a much larger team made up of the employee’s spouse, HR professionals, attorneys, and accountants, with the employee personally at the helm.
Our team is passionate about serving the needs of every person with respect and transparency. They aim to provide personalized, expert advice to every client regarding federal employee retirement, benefits, and any other financial matter that falls within their expertise.
ALWAYS GETTING BETTER
Our team is committed to continuing to improve themselves by continuing education, professional training, and earning additional certifications and credentials. With our team on your side, you’ve got a reliable partner and coach in helping you grasp and surmount the complexities of federal job benefits.
The Proof is in the Numbers
With Covid restrictions finally dropping off FPCON, we were able to expand the most popular in-person trainings
- Expanded in-person training offerings in Florida
- Began offering in person trainings in Utah and Idaho
Inspite of ongoing Covid flare-ups, in-person trainings began to resume this year with a total of 20: this is far from the 2019 high of 100 but we ran 35 online trainings and meetings
- Began offering hybrid in-person and virtual trainings for telework employees as well as onsite.
- Resumption of travel trainings to Florida, Arizona, and Colorado
- Began offering more extensive online training and individual review options
- Kept all staff employed
- Didn’t die (All things taken together perhaps our most impressive year!)
Expansion of territory
- Completed over 100 trainings in this calendar year
- Began offering in person trainings in Florida and Illinois
Benefits counselors secured further credentials and accreditation
- One benefits counselor added Retirement Management Analyst credential.
- Another benefits counselor added Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Counselor credential
Completed SAM system registration
- Expanded federal contract offerings and rolled out complete schedule of training options.
- Provided over 45 on-location trainings to federal employees covering over 6 different branches of government
Opened standalone San Antonio/ Garden Ridge office location
- Provided over 50 in-person trainings across San Antonio, Houston, and Killeen Texas.
- Expanded retirement paperwork help to assisting with entire application process.
Increased expertise, education, and experience
- Continued to provide exceptional service and personal help
- Various Benefits counselor entered and attained MBA, Bachelors, and completed various other degrees, internships, and trainings
Provided first employee training to federal employees
- Began assisting federal employees with first group of Air Traffic Controllers
Meet Our Team
Back Office Manager
Front office Manager
Get In Touch
Please be sure to include in the message body whether you're interested in setting up a group training, attending one of our monthly trainings open to anyone, or getting a personal review